December 26, 2012

Sigma @ IMATS LA 2013!


IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) is a yearly event comprised of thousands of makeup artists, vendors and beauty enthusiasts alike. IMATS was founded in 1997 and to-date has become the largest gathering for all things makeup-related! This popular trade show is held six times each year in various cities around the world including London, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Sydney and Toronto. Sigma is excited to be yet again among the many vendors at IMATS LA 2013! Keep reading to get all the details:

At IMATS, visitors can expect to see several makeup exhibitors, YouTube’s top beauty gurus, classes and demonstrations from the most experienced makeup artists in the world, plus your favorite beauty brands… including Sigma

We will be selling a wide range of products, including our best-sellers and newest products such as the Beauty Expert - Brow Design Kit and the limited edition Defining Eyes Palette by Tiffany D, plus many more! Stop by, say hi and shop around! Not only will you receive a free gift and exclusive discounts on products, but a chance to get your makeup done by YouTube beauty gurus MakeupbyTiffanyD or Camila as well!

The details... 
When: January 19-20
Time: Sat., 8:30am – 5pm & Sun., 10am – 5pm
Where: Pasadena Convention Center
300 E Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91011 
Booth: #600

To buy tickets, go HERE!
For more information about the event in general, check out the IMATS website.

Are you going to be at IMATS LA this year? RSVP on our Facebook page if you are! We look forward to seeing you! 
 
 © 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

44 comments:

  1. I may not be able to go this year =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. wish something of this sort will happen near Apr or May when I will be able to attend :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'( wishing I could go. But can't...do they ever have it in Denver, CO

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should come back to Vancouver so I can go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont live in US :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in France, I can't afford the trip :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wish I could go but I'm in London :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There actually is a London imats. Look it up(: http://www.imats.net/

      Delete
  8. maybe i can't go this year

    ReplyDelete
  9. i live on the other side of the country....wish i was a california girl :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to go, but being in NJ its obviously difficult to get there. Any chance you will be at the NYC one???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigma will you be in the IMATS for NYC???

    ReplyDelete
  12. They should come to SD or give a tour around the world in different cities so everyone can go.... take it into consideration it would be amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will there be any chance that you will come to NYC?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in the future but unfortunately not this year.

      Delete
  14. where is the 20% off? only at the trade show?? if so why does it say free shipping... help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - you must be at the trade show to receive the discount. By purchasing at IMATS instead of our website, you won't have to pay tax or shipping fees.

      Delete
  15. Will be there coming from Washington DC.....i only sadly have two sigma brushes. So I'm looking forward to stepping my brush collection up and getting more.....sure hope you guys have some awesome bundle deals

    ReplyDelete
  16. What products will you be selling there? Soo excited for this event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be selling a very large assortment of products. Is there something in particular you are looking to purchase?

      Delete
  17. I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE IMATS ITS GOING TO BE HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO bummed I cannot get to LA for this! This event is a defenite for me atleast once in my lifetime tho. Have fun ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wish i could go this year but have to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would surely to IMATS this year. I'm so excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was so hoping you would be at the NYC 2013 IMATS event. I am very rough on my brushes and your brand has held up very well over the last two years.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cannot go to the LA IMATS but hope to see you in NY IMATS..!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Isnt there any plan for this event to be held in Dubai?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Will you be in LA again this year?? I really want to go but I will not be able to make it because I am going out of town??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Will Sigma be selling individual brushes at imats la?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sigma is going to be the first boot that my friends and I will visit at Imats LA 2013. So excited to buy the brushes and meet Tiffany and Camila. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  27. fico roxa de inveja branca rsrsrs ao ver os expositores da sigma... adoro os produtos da sigma

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so sad because I was going to NY on April, but sigma won't be there!!! Please Opean a store in Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i'm so excited this is my first time going. will they be accepting atm or cash only..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please come to IMATS NYC! Please!! It would be a very thoughtful thing for you to do if you come to IMATS NYC. You guys were supposed to come last year but chose L.A. instead, so can you just try your best to come. It would the world to me if you come to NYC, just please reconsider?? Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete